Thursday, April 7, 2011

It's Almost Summer Time | Baby Shower Banner

My soon to be niece's name is Summer, and my husband came up with this clever title for the baby shower banner to hang "It's Almost Summer Time."  Who knew he had it in him ;)

Banner cut from  Straight from the Nest at 7.5" (3 on a 12x12)
Banner Border cut from SFTN at 7.5" (13 on a 12x12)
Green flower cut from SFTN at 4.5" (9 on a 12x12)
Letters cut from Cindy Loo and the sizes varied from 1.75"-3.5"

I found cute charms in the baby section of Michael's some are a onesie with "baby" and the other says "It's a Girl!"


Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful banner. I love your neice's name. My oldest daughter was born on the 1st day of summer I always wished I had named her Summer; however since my husband adopted her her name would now be Summer Camp. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Banner. My daughter was born on the 1st day of summer, and I always regretted not naming her Summer. Tristan is very grateful that I didn't because her name would now be Summer Camp. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful banner. I love your neice's name. My oldest daughter was born on the 1st day of summer I always wished I had named her Summer; however since my husband adopted her her name would now be Summer Camp. lol

    ReplyDelete