Monday, April 4, 2011

Diaper Cake for Baby Summer...Pink | Brown | Green

My SIL baby shower was yesterday,  I am so excited to start posting some pictures.  We have about 400 pictures so it my take a little to while to post, plus I have the Padres opening day game tomorrow, and I leave Friday for a cruise.  I am really trying to post everything quickly.

Here is the diaper cake I made using her animal theme baby shower, in the colors of pink, brown and a little green.


Inside is baby lotion, bottles, bibs, pacifiers and more


 I am so glad the jungle theme is in, I found so many monkeys to use (notice the monkey blanket)


 Loved these little socks, and the mini pink clothes pins worked perfectly

 After she opened the cake from the shrink wrap
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Your monkey pinkish themed diaper cake is so adorable! I think the colors pink and brown go really well together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a precious girl diaper cake!

    ReplyDelete