Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Tree 2011

Every year I love my tree more and more.  This year I found a lot more pink and black bulbs and accessories to keep adding.  Lucky for us they just put in a Hobby Lobby only 30 mins away...my new favorite store.



Tried wrapping in 2 different papers...loved the idea I found on pinterest.com


Custom label initials using my Cricut...Mini Monograms and Plantin SchoolBook all different sizes.


No kids for us yet but still had to buy the Elf on the Shelf...everyday either my husband or I moved it as a joke.  One day it was on the moose...some how the moose even become accessorized.

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. That's cute that you guys move the elf! I didn't bring ours out this year, he kinda scares me...haha

    Love your tree!!! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete