Saturday, August 14, 2010

Invitations using my Cricut

Here is a quick explanation of how I made the invitations using my Cricut.  I cut the colored card stock at 5" x 7". I then cut the white card stock at 6" x 6" then ran the white sheets thru my printer for the wording.  I then placed (4) white invitations onto my Cricut mat and cut out my marquee at 4".  I then used orange and teal paper, and cut the shadow marquee at 4" as well.  The design was cut from page 55 of Storybook called swirl at 2" and some at 2 1/4".

PS- I did have everything on DS and my laptop crashed at that final moment, I then had to manual cut everything out.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you soooo much for making these Amanda! As I have been getting RSVPs, every single person has commented on the invitations- ranging from adorable to gorgeous- you did such an amazing job taking my vision and bringing it to life! Love, love, love them! I'll be sending referrals your way!

    ReplyDelete