Monday, June 21, 2010

Wedding Card

My husband is the BM is his friends wedding this coming weekend, and I made a wedding card to match the wedding colors.  For some reason the colors look a little different then in real life through the lens of my camera/monitor.  The wedding colors are curry and a bright teal.

Yellow/Curry paper cut at 6" x 12", and crease at 6" and 8.5", then cut one piece of teal 6.25" x 6.125" and placed behind the 6". Then cut 6.25" x  3.75" teal and placed behind the 3.5" section. 

The "Mr. and Mrs." and the "S" were cut in Tie the Knot at 1.75" I used the shadow as well at the same size. Also used my CB "swiss dots" on the Mr. and Mrs. and S as well.

I then stamped and embossed the curry paper, added ribbon, and used Swarovski crystals to accent the bottom corner.

TFL


Pin It!

3 comments: