Saturday, March 6, 2010

Bride and Groom Wedding Card

My brother is in  a wedding today and ask for a card.  Since I have been sick it was really hard for me to focus, but this is what I came up with.  I used the cuttlebug embossing dots, the Bride and Groom were from Cricut "Sweethearts", and the Mr. and Mrs. and P were from "Tie the Knot."  I just was not feeling the Mr. and Mrs., but since I was on a time crunch it had to do.

The flowers were "Stickles" which my hand hit at least three times, so I was constantly remaking them.

Hope you Enjoy!!!




Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Great job mija...

    I really like it.. that was really nice of you to make it for your bro.. especially being sick =( what a great sis you are!! I am glad you liked your flowers.. read your comment! haha I didn't even post it till I got home..had it ready to go!! lol.. ok keep up the scrappin.. tu amiga Kat..

    ReplyDelete