Sunday, November 8, 2009

Birthday | San Diego Chargers Theme Centerpiece and Invitations

We recently had an 80th Surprise Birthday party for our Grandpa, who is a diehard San Diego Chargers fan. All guests wore Chargers clothing and we even hired the Chargers Band.

I made the table centerpieces and used mostly Sports Mania for the football items, and Wild Card for the HB. I used the Cuttlebug on the football and lightning bolt.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Close up of the grass paper I used to make a football field.

The invitations we used 80 as his age, and on the back we put his last name which the font was cut on Sure Cuts A Lot. I used the jersey from Sports Mania, and welded the shirts together. Printed the inside on Word (I even found the real Chargers font from http://www.dafont.com/), then cut it thru the Cricut.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. this is such a good ideal. I am planning a charger party for my son's 10th bday :)

    ReplyDelete