Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Scrapbook Layouts

I can't believe it's already September, where has this year gone? It's dry and hot outside, and that means California wild fires. Luckily my husband was not sent out on the forest fires, but 3 of the engines at his work has been so he is now stuck at the station working OT. Oh well, the life of a firefighter and wife ;) I am so proud of him, and how courageous, and the way they put their lives on the line for everyday people. I just had to make a small comment since that is on my mind....

Now onto some of my recent scrapbook layouts. This past Christmas my mom bought me the cutest pink Sony camera, and she even had my name engraved...anyways, since day one it has taken the worst pictures. This is my 2nd Sony camera, and this is the 8.0 meg pix, and for some reason my old one that was only 5.0 took 10X's better pics. Of course Sony can't find anything wrong with it, so for now I tried my best in PS, but since I am a beginner, and I have no clue what I am doing this was my best. Hopefully I will buy a new camera soon. My brother's friend is a professional photographer for BMX rider and I need to get his advice on a new camera.
Hope you all enjoy my babbling, and onto the layouts.










Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment